Home Remedy for High Blood Cholesterol
High cholesterol means increased fats (fats) in the body. The normal level of cholesterol may differ between 150 ( space ) 200 mg each 100 ml connected with blood. There are two types of cholesterol, HDL (high-density lipoprotein), which is beneficial cholesterol, and LDL (low-density lipoprotein), and that is bad cholesterol. Too much of Low density lipoprotein cholesterol circulating in the bloodstream can contribute to issues such as heart disease, heart stroke. Several factors can easily increase cholesterol levels including heredity, a diet high inside saturated fats, metabolic disorder just like diabetes, smoking, liquor, or stress. Thankfully, high blood cholesterol responds effectively to nutritional supplements in addition to moderate lifestyle changes.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of lime juice in one cup of hot water and drink early morning.
- Boil two tablespoons of dry seeds of coriander in a glass of water and strain the decoction after cooling. Take this decoction twice a day.
- Eat 2-3 flakes of garlic daily.
- Exercise regularly.
- Lose weight if necessary.
- Eat fiber rich foods, whole grains, soy products, and fruits.
- Use sunflower, or safflower oil for cooking.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid high-fat foods and hydrogenated oils.
- Avoid excessive consumption of milk and its products like ghee, butter, and cream; white flour, sugar, cakes, pastries, biscuits, cheese, and ice cream; and non-vegetarian foods like meat, fish, and eggs.
- Avoid coconut and palm oil for cooking.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, and stress.
- Having a family history of heart disease.
- Having high blood pressure or diabetes.
- Severe chest pain, or discomfort, pressure, squeezing, or heaviness.
- Severe headache.