A BroaderView of Most Popular Health Issues in US
‘HEALTH’ most prominent issue to discuss upon, as it is effecting the mankind. Men as well as women both have got serious health issues. Talking about men, it is hard to believe that suicides are more common in men as compared to women.
Common health issues in US
- Heart disease is a common disease in both men and women and a large number of people die due to heart attack in The US every year. Did you know that heart attack is more dangerous than all kinds of cancers? It kills a lot more than cancer; hence the level of risk is more in heart attack than cancer. A controlled and low fat diet may decrease the risk a little.
- Many people an addicted to smoking which is responsible for lung cancer. Both men and women suffer from lung cancer at a large scale. Women are also affected greatly by breast and colorectal cancers. Take precautions to reduce the risk of cancer by not smoking, proper diet, use of sunscreens, and many more.
- Strokes are also very common disease; it is more common in women as compared to men. Changes in your life style can reduce your risk. Precaution is better than cure. Take care of yourself eat well, reduce excessive weight and follow a healthy routine.
- Respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and emphysema belong to a class of diseases termed as COPD, or also abbreviated as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. One must quit smoking to prevent COPD for it is has very high risk factor.
- Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of fatal injuries in both men and women. Do not drink and drive, wear a helmet or a seatbelt while driving, do not talk on the cellular devices, etc can save you from killing yourself. Other causes of fatal accidents include poisoning and falls.
- Diabetes is a very deadly disease; it affects your kidney and heart. It weakens your body strength. Daily exercise, a health diets and regular visits to the doctor can let u live longer.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the fifth-leading cause of death in women. Doctors are still searching for its cause which is unknown. They say it is related to heart disease or head injuries.
- Most healthy people can fight off a simple case of influenza and it’s not the same with others as it can cause complications such as pneumonia and these are considered as potentially fatal. Hence always wash your hands regularly and get a flu vaccine each year as recommended by your family doctor. Also, its wise to ask your doctor for any pneumonia vaccine is right for you.
- Kidney disease is among the leading cause for death in both men and women. to avoid kidney disease your blood pressure must be controlled. If you are diabetic then your sugar level must be under control.
- Septicemia or blood poisoning is prominent among women. It is related to the bacterial infection in lungs or the urinary bladder. The best ways to prevent septicemia are to wash your hands regularly. In case of any infection consult a doctor as soon as possible and the use of tampon must be reduced.