Skelaxin - $1.79 Am-healthy-meds. Save up to 75%! Without a Prescription! Fast Shipping!
Skelaxin (metaxalone) is indicated as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomforts associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Take Skelaxin exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
The recommended dose for adults and children over 12 years is one 800 mg tablet three to four times a day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Skelaxin.
Store Skelaxin at Controlled Room Temperature, between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F). Keep Skelaxin out of the reach of children.F and 86
Active Ingredient: Metaxalone
- Skelaxin may enhance the effects of alcohol and other CNS depressants.
- Metaxalone should be administered with great care to patients with pre-existing liver damage. Serial liver function studies should be performed in these patients.
- Taking Skelaxin with food may enhance general CNS depression; elderly patients may be especially susceptible to this CNS effect.
- The carcinogenic potential of metaxalone has not been determined.
- Metaxalone tablets should not be used in women who are or may become pregnant and particularly during early pregnancy unless, in the judgement of the physician, the potential benefits outweigh the possible hazards.
- It is not known whether this drug is secreted in human milk. As a general rule, nursing should not be undertaken while a patient is on a drug since many drugs are excreted in human milk.
- Safety and effectiveness in children of 12 years and below have not been established.
The most frequent reactions to metaxalone include:
CNS: drowsiness, dizziness, headache, and nervousness or "irritability";
Digestive: nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal upset.
Other adverse reactions are:
Immune System: hypersensitivity reaction, rash with or without pruritus;
Hematologic: leukopenia; hemolytic anemia;
Though rare, anaphylactoid reactions have been reported with metaxalone.
Rumalaya gelRumalaya gel is a powerful multi-action topical application, which has potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects that offer quick relief from pain.as low as C$38.3ImitrexImitrex is used to treat migraine headaches. Imitrex will only treat a headache that has already begun. It will not prevent headaches or reduce the number of attacks.as low as C$3.5Rumalaya linimentRumalaya liniment is a polyherbal formulation indicated for the management of pain and inflammation associated with the musculoskeletal inflammatory disorders.as low as C$38.3PonstelPonstel (Mefenamic Acid) is indicated for treating pain.as low as C$0.54LioresalLioresal (Baclofen) is used for treating muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis or other diseases.as low as C$0.81ZanaflexZanaflex is a short-acting muscle relaxer. It works by blocking nerve impulses (pain sensations) that are sent to your brain. as low as C$0.88